Tuesday 16 October 2007

Me in my new backpack whilst mummy tries to take pictures via the mirror.....









Ha just look at me in my new backpack! It is a Kelty Journey, without rain- or suncover, I think I might be ringing the childline soon as that is just pure childabuse! Anyway, mummy has put me in the backpack and has tried to take some pictures of me via the mirror........yeh.......not the best quality I agree :-) We will ask daddy to take some pictures of the 'whole' thing! Mummy put me in it the other day, just to do some 'baby-food-cooking-followed-by-mashing-potoatoes'.....honestly......parents......mad they are!!!! I am not sure who is more excited, me or mummy, with this backpack! I am getting a bit too heavy and big and fidgety for the baby bjorn front carrier, mummy will still carry me facing her when we go shopping, if i am asleep! Anyway, mummy and daddy are taking me to wales on the 2nd October, so I am sure I will be doing plenty of 'backpacking'.....







No comments: