Monday 22 October 2007

A playfull day @ Hall Farm (21/10/2007)




Here are some photo's of a few of my 'firsts' :-) We went to Hall Farm, near Caistor, where they had animals, tractors, lots of land, outdoor play, indoor play, Crockett, a big slide with inflatable rings, bouncy castles and a sandpit! Mummy carried me in the backpack, which is great as can see everything and pull funny faces to daddy.
I have been on the swing in the village before, but this the first photo of me on a swing. I love it when daddy makes the swing go really fast and high, i hold the rope tightly so I do not wobble about. I also sat in a small car, I was steering like crazy when mummy pushed me along. Another first was the rocker horse, although I could not quite manage to get it to rock by myself yet!
Inside they had a big and little bouncy castle, I went on both with daddy :-) Daddy was jumping about, whilst I tried to keep my balance in a crawling position, very difficult! There was also a big slide that me and daddy went down on, it was so big that we had to sit in a big rubber ring.....I was not too sure about the whole thing, as you can see on the picture. Another thing I was not too sure about on this particular day was the sandpit, I just did not like putting my hands in the sand today. As you can see, I am crawling everywhere and love pulling myself to stand (I am just not quite as steady yet).




No comments: