Thursday 16 August 2007

Andrea and Normans wedding (16/08/2007)




I have attended my first wedding! Mummy's friend Andrea got married to Norm, they are both physiotherapist from when Mummy worked in Kettering. We all got dressed up in the morning before driving to Ringwood Hall in Chesterfield. We were staying overnight, so.....mummy and daddy travelled 'light'.....you can not imagine the stuff I might need for one night :-). I was a bit tired so mum & dad had to keep me entertained during the actual wedding ceremony as I tend to get a bit fidgety when i am tired. There were so many people who looked after me, entertained me, talked to me....in the end I just had to sleep! I was initially asleep at the table but soon woke up. Mummy made me a bit of salmon, potato and broccoli mash which was lovely!
I was very good during the speeches, just laughing lots. After dinner daddy dressed me in my sleeping clothes and sleeping bag, popped me in the buggy and off we went to the evening party. After I entertained some people with my loveliness and gorgeousness, I felt it was time for sleep. I slept in the buggy during the party....no music was keeping me awake!
I slept through the night and woke up at 0730, mummy gave me a bit of food before we headed to the swimming pool. It was really nice, and I just love splashing my hands and kicking my legs. We went for weetabix in the breakfast restaurant before heading back home. So there you have it....my first wedding!














No comments: