Friday 13 July 2007

Friday the 13th!




Daddy is back today....Yippee! So we got up nice and early (just like any other morning really). Got dressed, and had some peachy yogurt & milk for breakfast. Instead of letting my food settle nicely, I got on the floor and rolled, rolled, rolled..........you try that with a full stomach :-).
Got in car, dropped some paperwork at the practice before driving up to Daddy's workplace. I saved the BIGGEST smile for daddy when he opened the car door and kissed me. His beard was all tickley :-). We all went home to have some lunch.

After lunch, mummy went to the practice, so I was home alone with Daddy! He sang to me, threw me up in the air, wiggles and wobbles me! He bought me a London Royal Guard Teddy who is looking after me, as you can see in the pictures. Daddy thought he could get some sleep, well.....I gave him 1/2 hour to close his eyes before I thought it was time to get the attention back to me!

Sat in my highchair, with new padding, to have carrot/sweetcorn for dinner. It was nice to sit in the kitchen so I could watch daddy cook dinner. Mummy discovered some food I had been 'storing'.....stuck like a big green plaque behind my ear! I thought I could get away with it.

Bath after dinner and I was off to sleep again within minutes!
Today's photos are some of the 'Arty-farty' ones mum& dad did a while ago....

No comments: